EPISODE: 026 – How To Attract Better Auto Repair Clients
Hey friends! Welcome to our newest episode of the Auto Repair Marketing Podcast.
When working with higher-performing shops, they aren’t always looking for more cars. We very often hear that they’re looking to attract higher-quality clients. But how do you do that with your marketing? We answer that question in this episode of The Auto Repair Marketing Podcast.
- Higher quality marketing
- Your marketing needs to reflect that you are a high-end shop
- The overall brand itself
- Community perception
- Brand style guide
- Know like trust (going to record an episode on this)
- Concierge-like customer service
- Appearance matters
- Appearance of the staff
- Waiting area
- The inside of the shop
- Parking lot – (this is where they come to die)
- Outside of the building
- Ask your best clients to refer their friends
- Price out the lower-end clients
Lagniappe (Books, Links, Other Podcasts, etc)
- EPISODE: 021 – Can Company Culture Have Anything To Do With Marketing?
- EPISODE: 012 – Relationships Matter; Because Nobody’s Perfect
- EPISODE: 011 – Is It Customer Service Or Is It Marketing?
- EPISODE: 009 – What’s Your Story? Talking Video With Patrick Egan
- EPISODE: 004 – Does Your Community REALLY Know You?
How To Get In Touch
Group – Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website – shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook – facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book – shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram – @shopmarketingpros
Questions/Ideas – firstname.lastname@example.org