EPISODE: 021 – Can Company Culture Have Anything To Do With Marketing?
Aren’t core values something you just hang on your wall and forget about? That’s how I used to feel about them until I had an enlightening. Core values and culture spread throughout your organization – even into your marketing. Kim and I have a conversation about marketing, culture, and core values in this episode. We hope you’ll listen in!
- Mission. Vision. Values. Everyone talks about them, but not everyone lives them.
- If you have them –
- can you recite them?
- Does your team know them – by heart?
- Are they so much a part of your company that your customers know them?
- We were that company. Had them but they lived in a Google Doc or in a frame on the wall that people just walked past.
- How we developed our core values.
- Where are they?
- On the wall
- Throughout our website, social, and other marketing
- On our careers page, interviews, etc
- In our onboarding
- In our daily conversations
- Reviews, Check-ins, Staff Meetings
- We live them. They’re in us.
How To Get In Touch
Group – Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website – shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook – facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book – shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram – @shopmarketingpros
Questions/Ideas – firstname.lastname@example.org