EPISODE: 006 – The Two Books You Must Read If You Are Involved In Your Shop’s Marketing
If you’ve ever heard Brian or Kim teach, you’ve probably heard them recommend one or both of these great books. Brian likes to say that reading these two books will give you an MBA in auto repair shop marketing. Listen in to find out why, then go get the books and see what all the fuss is about!
- They Ask You Answer by Marcus Sheridan
- Revolutionary Approach to Sales & Content Marketing
- Different way of looking at business, marketing and trust
- They Ask, You Answer – defined
- The Big 5
- Implementing the answers
- Soaking it into your shop – becoming part of the shop culture
- The cost. Is it expensive?
- Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller
- Our experience. How we heard about it.
- Going to Nashville – Brian
- Going to Nashville – Brian + Kim
- Getting the team onboard
- Reading the book(s)
- Listening to the podcast
- Most marketing is a waste of time, money, energy, effort
- 7 Elements of Great Storytelling to Grow Your Business
- It’s about the transformation of the character
- Implement it
How To Get In Touch
Lagniappe (Books, Links, Other Podcasts, etc)