EPISODE: 040 – How to Shift Your Marketing When You’re Busy
This shop is too slow. This shop is too busy. This shop doesn’t know either way. It wasn’t long ago that we heard a good bit of chatter regarding shops who were experiencing slow days but most recently we have experienced shops on the other end of the spectrum. They’re too busy and have mentioned pausing their marketing. In this episode, we discuss what shops can do to shift their marketing instead of stopping all together.
Thank you to our friends at RepairPal for providing you this episode. As shop owners we were part of RepairPal’s Certified network and you can learn more at RepairPal.com/shops.
- The too-busy shop trend – sound crazy, but true.
- Mistake: stop marketing. Busy today does not mean busy tomorrow.
- Stopping all marketing creates a roller coaster effect
- Everything is great until one day it isn’t
- Do you own a business or do you own a job? It’s time to grow up.
- Never stop marketing; pivot instead.
- Change messaging to less sales/promotion and more culture
- Start hiring
- Focus on brand building
- Messaging Shift to:
- More company culture
- Brand awareness
- Great Place to work
- Customer Acquisition
- Community Relations
- Social Media
- Customer Retention
- Social Media
We are just one of many podcasts a part of the Aftermarket Radio Network. You can find those at AftermarketRadioNetwork.com – go and give them a listen!
Until next time – go fill those bays!
How To Get In Touch
Group – Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website – shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook – facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book – shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram – @shopmarketingpros
Questions/Ideas – email@example.com