EPISODE: 023 – 13 Foundational Marketing Tactics For Every Auto Repair Shop
Auto repair shop owners and business owners, in general, like to chase shiny objects, and marketing is no exception – and sometimes those shiny objects are worth chasing – but not until you have the foundations in place first. So what are the foundations when it comes to marketing? Kim and I answer that in this episode.
- What if everything you know about marketing is actually what’s holding your business back?
- 1- Have a Great Website
- 2 – Get your SEO right
- 3 – Send a Monthly Email Newsletter
- 4 – Post on Social Media Regularly
- 5 – Embrace Pictures and Video
- 6 – Boost Facebook Posts
- 7 – Do Google Ads
- 8 – Be nice to people
- 9 – Focus on getting reviews
- 10 – Join and Get Involved With Your LocalChambers of Commerce
- 11 – Join a BNI Group
- 12 – Embrace Community Involvement
- 13 – Actually Fix the Cars
Lagniappe (Books, Links, Other Podcasts, etc)
- Podcast: Making Friends With Short Format Video
- Podcast: Is it Customer Service Or Is It Marketing?
- Podcast: Networking Skills To Get The Most From In-Person Events
- Podcast: What’s Your Story? Talking Video With Patrick Egan
- Podcast: The Top Features An Auto Repair Shop Website Needs
- Podcast: Does Your Community REALLY Know You?
- Podcast: Keywords in Reviews – Adding Fuel to the Fire
How To Get In Touch
Group – Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website – shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook – facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book – shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram – @shopmarketingpros
Questions/Ideas – email@example.com