EPISODE: 039 – Do It Anyway – Win the Battle of Your Internal Dialogue with Tracy Capriotto
Kim + Tracy Capriotto spend time in this episode laughing, chatting, and sharing together about key moments in the industry, career transitions, and working with family. Tracy shares her battle with an internal dialogue that
Thank you to our friends at RepairPal for providing you this episode. RepairPal is the key that unlocks more business for your repair shop. Learn More at RepairPal.com/shops.
- Working with family. You’re either crazy or an angel. I think it’s an angel.
- What’s your top tip for working with family?
- what was it like watching your dad take on the automotive world with his podcast?
- At what point did you think you wanted in on that?
- What has the transition like for you joining your dad?
- let’s chat about your Women in Auto Care involvement – What are your favorite events? What are you doing in that group?
- Your greatest lesson?
- Your favorite podcast episode you’ve done so far
- Funniest edits + bloopers
We are just one of many podcasts a part of the Aftermarket Radio Network. You can find those at AftermarketRadioNetwork.com – go and give them a listen!
Until next time – go fill those bays!
Lagniappe (Books, Links, Other Podcasts, etc)
How To Get In Touch
Group – Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website – shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook – facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book – shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram – @shopmarketingpros
Questions/Ideas – firstname.lastname@example.org