EPISODE: 048 – Getting Shop Owners Off The Island
Hey friends! Welcome to our newest episode of the Auto Repair Marketing Podcast.
Thank you to our friends at RepairPal for providing you this episode. RepairPal is the key that unlocks more business for your repair shop. Learn More at RepairPal.com/shops.
- This recent trip out west – taught me some things about being connected
- Our own story of feeling like we were “on an island”
- Shop Owners are disconnected and feel the same way
- It doesn’t have to be that way
- Conversations that pointed me to the movie “Cast Away”
- We were not created or designed to be alone. We need community.
- Chuck Noland (in Cast Away) found a companion in “Wilson”. Who is your tribe?
- Other Shop Owners
- Facebook Groups
- 20 Groups
- What resources do you have? What do you have to give?
- Industry groups/associations
- Industry Events
- You find what you’re looking for. So, look for connections. Take action.
- As we visited shop owner after shop owner we found ourselves having similar conversations about this ‘island’. Now we’ve connected our shop clients to the industry, other shop owners, and resources.
- Be a giver, a connector, a helper
How To Get In Touch
Group – Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website – shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook – facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book – shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram – @shopmarketingpros
Questions/Ideas – firstname.lastname@example.org
Lagniappe (Books, Links, Other Podcasts, etc)
Thanks again for listening to The Auto Repair Marketing Podcast on Aftermarket Radio Network. There are some other great shows on the network and you can find them at AftermarketRadioNetwork.com or on your favorite podcast listening apps like Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and many others
Tune in for another episode next week. Until then, go fill those bays!