EPISODE: 033 – Common Myths About RepairPal
- Kathleen Long:
- One of the hardest working women in auto car
- A woman of action and impact
- She’s a big believer in the value of mentoring
- Has a glass-break alarming laugh 🙂
- RepairPal is setting/ limiting what prices I can charge to my customers with their estimator.
- I don’t need RepairPal because I already have plenty of business and I get great marketing for free through word of mouth.
- Online customers like the ones that come through RepairPal are just annoying price shoppers.
- I have a relationship with my local CarMax store, so I don’t need RepairPal’s help.
- Many consumers haven’t heard of RepairPal so they cannot really help me to increase my car count.
How To Get In Touch
Group – Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website – shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook – facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book – shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram – @shopmarketingpros
Questions/Ideas – firstname.lastname@example.org