EPISODE: 032 – Should You Use Coupons In Your Marketing Strategy?
If you want to get a good fight started in the automotive industry all you have to do is start a discussion about coupons or discounts. In this episode we dig into the topic. Should you use coupons in your marketing strategy?
Thank you to our friends at RepairPal for providing you this episode. As shop owners we were part of RepairPal’s Certified network and you can learn more at RepairPal.com/shops.
- Should you use coupons in your marketing strategy?
- Will they bring you more clients?
- What type of client are you trying to attract?
- Are you good at converting “coupon customers” into lifelong customers?
- If you do use coupons, what are some promotions you can do?
- Can coupons be successful with high-end clients?
- If you don’t want to do discounts but do want to run promotions, what are some ideas?
Lagniappe (Books, Links, Other Podcasts, etc)
- $100M Offers by Alex Hormozi
How To Get In Touch
Group – Auto Repair Marketing Mastermind
Website – shopmarketingpros.com
Facebook – facebook.com/shopmarketingpros
Get the Book – shopmarketingpros.com/book
Instagram – @shopmarketingpros
Questions/Ideas – email@example.com