EPISODE: 028 – Car Count Isn’t Your Problem
Today our guest is Chris Cotton, owner of AutoFix Auto Repair Coaching, and also host of The Weekly Blitz with Chris Cotton – which is also part of Aftermarket Radio Network
Most often when a shop owner starts seeking out marketing options they’re doing it because they perceive they have a car-count problem. There are certainly cases where that is true, but there’s more to revenue than car count. In fact, there’s much more to the success of a shop than revenue. Revenue definitely solves a lot of problems, but let’s talk today about some other ways to make your shop more successful.
- Average repair order and profit margin need to be optimized before you try to fix a broken business with marketing.
- What is your average estimate?
- Your job as the shop owner is to drive processes and procedures.
- Good marketing isn’t cheap and will not provide a return if you’re not maximizing the cars you already have.
How To Get In Touch
- Podcast – Are You a Thermostat or a Thermometer?
How To Get In Touch with Chris