Tuesday | 2/20/2024
12 PM CST
You know you need more cars in your bays, but you don’t know where to start when it comes to online advertising nor do you have the time to teach yourself. This Tuesday Teaching, Ads Director, Hallie Wasinger, breaks down the basics of Google Ads.
- What types of Google Ads work best for shops
- What makes a great (and conversion friendly) landing page
- What keywords you should (and shouldn’t) be targeting
- Tracking measures to evaluate your ad performance
- Regular maintenance to keep your ads performing best
This Google Ad strategy will leave you with the basics to put more cars in your bays and money in your pockets.