FLACA Accelerate Conference Classes
FLACA Accelerate Conference
Saturday | 10/14/23
Creating Shop Culture that Attracts Customers + Techs (8:00 AM - 11:45 AM)
with Brian Walker
In today’s world, culture matters. By that we mean, your shop culture. Are you creating an environment that attracts customers but also new team members? In this class, former shop owners Brian and Kim Walker will share top tips to help top-tier shops create a culture worth being a part of.
Take this class and learn:
- What it means to have extraordinary shop culture
- How to create an environment others want to be a part of
- Techniques for sharing your shop culture
- Methods other top-tier shops are using
- Ways to document and maintain shop culture as you grow
- And, more!
Creating Loyal Customers: How To Make Them Feel Special (2:00 PM - 5:30 PM)
with Kim Walker
Your customers are being bombarded with marketing from your competition – and everyone else! Not only do you need to stay top of mind, but you can keep your customers coming back to you over and over by making them feel special.
In this class, former teacher, counselor and shop owner Kim Walker will share easy, clever and creative ways that you can connect with your customers so that they would never think of going anywhere else.
After taking this session, you will:
- Appreciate even more the idea of customer loyalty
- Have new ideas for fostering customer loyalty
- Understand how to implement ideas that make your customers feel special
- Connect customers feelings with your marketing