Webinar: Do They Know, Like, and Trust You?
How to Differentiate Your Shop In a World Where Everything Looks the Same
Your marketing looks exactly like the shop down the street, across the state, and on the other side of the country. Sorry, but it’s most likely true. It doesn’t have to be that way.
Your shop is unique. It’s special. You’ve got a different story to tell. Yes, every shop fixes cars. You all have that in common, but you are not like anyone else nor is your service advisor or your technicians. In addition: your customers are not the same.
In this class, former shop owners Kim & Brian Walker of Shop Marketing Pros will teach you:
- how you can tell your story in a way that relates to your audience
- why it is important that your marketing introduces you and your company to your potential customers so that they get to know you
- what it takes to be likable.
- showcasing your expertise in a way that creates trust
- how empathizing with your audience matters
- when to position yourself as the expert and how to showcase yourself as an authority on the topic of auto repair
- pulling all of this together when crafting your marketing message and strategy
You’ve heard it a million times before: “People do business with people they know, like, and trust”. Join us and learn how to better incorporate the “Know, Like, Trust Factor” into your marketing strategy.