AAPEX | Vegas | Do they Know, Like & Trust you? How to Differentiate Yourself.
Tuesday - Thursday
11/02 - 11/04/2021
Your marketing looks exactly like the shop down the street, across the state, and on the other side of the country. Sorry, but it’s most likely true. It doesn’t have to be.
Your shop is unique. It’s special. You’ve got a different story to tell. Yes, everyone works on vehicles. You have that in common, but you are not like anyone else nor is your service advisor or your technicians. In addition: your customers are not the same.
In this class former shop owners Kim + Brian Walker of Shop Marketing Pros will have you leaving with a better understanding of:
- How you can tell your story in a way that relates to your audience
- Why it is important that your marketing introduces you and your company to your potential customers so that they get to know you
- What it takes to be likable. Yes, likable.
- Showcasing your expertise in a way that creates trust in you
how empathizing with your audience matters
- When to position yourself as the expert and showcasing yourself as an authority on the topic of auto repair
- Pulling all of this together when crafting your marketing message and strategy
You’ve heard it a million times before: “People do business with people they know, like, and trust”. Kim + Brain will teach you how to incorporate “Know, Like, Trust” into your marketing strategy.